The place where writers come together.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My Wish...

2 posters

Go down

My Wish... Empty My Wish...

Post by Zylocks55 Mon Jun 29, 2015 3:12 pm

My muse. You've come to me to inspire me once again. It had been so long since these words ran through my veins but you found a way to return them to me. You don't even realize. You may never realize it. You woke me up from a dark sleep and I can see again. Of course I don't stay awake. My dreams are when you are with me the most.

I'm so glad that I have you. You may not belong to me, but that's OK. I will treasure every moment we have. Like our first unofficial date. World War Z. You were so adorable, getting scared for all the scary parts. I had to warn you of course. We aren't even in the same state and we still made it happen.

Knowing what I know now, I wouldn't change a single step in my path that brought me to you. All the hurt I felt, the lives I've lost, and the points I broke and never thought I'd heal, were all worth it to be able to see you smile now. If ever I go a day without making you smile then I am wasting my life.

All I want to do is talk to you all the time. I want to hold you while you fall asleep on me. Brush your cheek ever so gently to not wake you and smile because I know that in this moment I hold the world in my hands. If you would stay here forever then I would never move. We would become statues of bliss.

You've been hurt before. I can tell. You're so critical of yourself when you have nothing to worry about. When I describe you it's as if I'm describing the woman who's been in and out of my dreams all my life. If you are her, know that you've saved my life more times than I can count, so let me return the favor.

Lust is too small a word I feel for you. Lust is mere physical, but I am falling for everything about you. Your amazing mind that keeps me interested in everything you say. Just waiting every morning for you to wake up so I know I'll have a good day. This is what I crave forever.

Ask anyone who knows me and they will tell you, I do fall hard and I fall fast. But please don't be scared. I will never hurt you. It's one of my rules. Sure we'll have some rough times, but they won't come close to the good times. and for anyopne outside reading this, if you know my work, you know there's a hidden message in here. Wait for me, my wish.

Zylocks55
Admin

https://writersannonymous.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

My Wish... Empty Re: My Wish...

Post by whiskychick Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:43 am

amazing work my pooh bear!!!!! I love you

whiskychick

Back to top Go down

My Wish... Empty Re: My Wish...

Post by Zylocks55 Mon Oct 26, 2015 12:09 pm

Awe thank you