The place where writers come together.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

In my Dreams

Go down

In my Dreams Empty In my Dreams

Post by Zylocks55 Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:29 pm

Why are you haunting me angel in my dream. Every night you're there to comfort me. Hold me, until the sun rises again. But when that happen's you're gone. Where do you go while my heart aches so. Do you await my next arrival? Do you feel about me the way I feel about you? Does your chest pound more when you know I'm coming? How can I tell you the way I feel when I don't even know who you are. Are you following me? Watching me and making sure I don't make any regrets? Or are you living your own life, waiting to come back to the world where it is just you and I? Why are you haunting me? Why can't I have you every minute of the day? Why do you slowly drift away from me every morn, and yet every night there you are again. The things we do when we're together makes me regret the thing's I do when were apart. You're soft blonde hair against my skin. The pure ecstasy I get when I get lost in your light gentle eyes. Your lips so warm and comforting pressed against mines. Why are you haunting me my angel? Every night it seems I get closer and closer to you. It seems as if one day we will get so close as to never be pulled apart again. One day soon. To sleep for an eternity. And you shall no longer haunt me.

Zylocks55
Admin

https://writersannonymous.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum