The place where writers come together.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Night of Passion

2 posters

Go down

A Night of Passion Empty A Night of Passion

Post by Zylocks55 Tue Jun 16, 2015 1:38 pm

One night. One dream. I grab her and carry her in her velvet dress. She holds me close knowing I'm the only one that will make her feel the way she does. She bite's her lip. I pull her closer. She lies down waiting for the most intimate moment to happen. I slowly grasp her waist and pull her towards my body. Heat extracts from both of us. We can both sense the raw sexual pleasure. I lean in to kiss her. She bites her lip again almost scared, but trusting. We kiss. the most intoxicating smell surrounds us. The dress is now lying next to us. I holding her once again. Her body shakes as I gently absorb her every move as if we were now one. She speaks. A slight moan, to let me know that I am giving her everything she wants. She whispers in my ear that she wants everything from me. I stroke her back to assure her that we will share body mind and soul. Time is meaningless at this point. The fire in the fire place is at it's highest and yet the only heat we feel is coming from us. Her eyes open. We lock sight. And then, she's gone. What I wouldn't give for one more night.

Zylocks55
Admin

https://writersannonymous.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

A Night of Passion Empty Re: A Night of Passion

Post by whiskychick Sun Oct 25, 2015 1:13 am

omgggggggg u turned me on...

whiskychick

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum